Goals for January through April.

Well this is my last semester in art school. I have a big performative project that I am working on. For the purpose of my independent study I will be constructing 2 nice costumes and a few artifacts. The costumes are kind of elaborate so I'm going to break each one down into parts, so I can blog about their creation. Later I will update this blog post with links the working posts. With out further ado...

click to see larger viewThe Glamazon Costume
-Wig with Battle Tiarra
-Make Up Design
-Shall
-Bird Bra
-Corset
-Gauntlets
-Panties
-Boots
The Bear Costume
-Bear Mask
-Teeth
-Hairs Sleeves
-Nipple Pastes
-Underwear with Tail and Penis.
-Skirt/Wrap
-Leggings
-Bear Feet

click to see larger view

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bear Video Reference

This Blog is getting a little out of hand! It's been a while since I've clarified my project.
But I'm not going to do that right now, all you need to know is that it involves bears.

The following is a quick reference post of videos from Youtube featuring bears.
This will help me study their movements, behavior and aesthetics when creating bear related performance work.

Polar Bears are Dogs best friends.


A national Geographic report on Alaskan Brown Bears



Proof the Grizzly Bears love snow-piles.


The rescue of "Nature's Real Comedians" from the dancing bear industry in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment