Goals for January through April.

Well this is my last semester in art school. I have a big performative project that I am working on. For the purpose of my independent study I will be constructing 2 nice costumes and a few artifacts. The costumes are kind of elaborate so I'm going to break each one down into parts, so I can blog about their creation. Later I will update this blog post with links the working posts. With out further ado...

click to see larger viewThe Glamazon Costume
-Wig with Battle Tiarra
-Make Up Design
-Shall
-Bird Bra
-Corset
-Gauntlets
-Panties
-Boots
The Bear Costume
-Bear Mask
-Teeth
-Hairs Sleeves
-Nipple Pastes
-Underwear with Tail and Penis.
-Skirt/Wrap
-Leggings
-Bear Feet

click to see larger view

Monday, October 5, 2009

Sketch Book - Glamazons!

I'm attempting to articulate the imaginary culture of the Glamazons. They are a tribe of sweet trans-peoples who model themselves after super-heroines, namely Wonder Woman.
So here are some drawings I've done recently. Often I draw at my day job, so alot of the pictures are from magazine photo-reference, but changing all the women into Glamazons.

he Glamazons in combat training.
two ketches photoshoped together.
I don't know what she's doing there, but she's a badass... so let her be.

 These ladies are too skinny... real Glamazons don't do coke.
So... for my project I have to make 6-12 Glamazon costumes, derivative of the wonder woman formula. The each need a bird on their chest, a corset or tank top, star-spangled bottoms, a tiara and boots... their wrists I suppose don't need to have bullet reflecting bracelets on it, but I think I know of a good substitute. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment